Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hmm...Well...Yeah...

Welcome tot the 21st century, I guess. And welcome, indeed, to my so-called blog.

The intention here is to chronicle the build of my newest, biggest, and potentially most frustrating project: my '31 Ford Model A hotrod. Ultimately, I'm hoping that logging my progress for the throng of (imaginary) readers on the collective edge of their (fictitious) seat will keep me making progress on the build. I'm sure, though, if past patterns prevail, that my thoughts will deviate to other topics, including, potentially: motorcycles, music (chief among which being my country band, Trigger 5), food and drink, and ...ah, what else do I like?

Anywho, stay tuned, dear reader, for updates pertaining to whatever happens to fall into a neat pile of letters from the gooey grey mass in my head. Bookmark it, hell, make it your homepage so you don't miss a single self-indulgent post. And please, post comments of the blogs when you feel so inclined. I'll probably read them, and if you're truly chosen, I may even respond (just like talking to me!)

So, enjoy...?

No comments: